… and other Resources!
Big Love and Gratitude to everyone who has supported me on and off the mat. Some of my greatest Teachers have been anonymous strangers. People who have let me in front of them in the Supermarket queue because I only have little basket of bits and they have a large trolley, The man who cut me up on the South Ring because he wasn’t ‘present’ behind the wheel (haven’t we all be there?!), The lady who brought me coffee one day because I forgot my purse. You are all my Teachers! Kindness and inspiration is found everywhere when we are open to receiving it.
The people listed below are my favourite Yoga Teachers. I’ve either trained with them or attended their retreats / workshops (or all 3!) I’ve added links to their websites where applicable so you can look up their schedule and perhaps join them too!
- David Lurey:https://findbalance.net
- Simon Park: http://www.liquidflowyoga.com
- Helen Reavill: https://helenyoga.com
- Richard Freemen and Mary Taylor:https://www.richardfreemanyoga.com
- Rachel Beare: http://www.omming.com
- Marc Holzman: http://marcholzman.com
- Sri Andrei Ram: http://innerparadise.org
- Sarah Jane Rawkins: https://www.yoganieuwvennep.com
Books (in no particular order)
- A Course in Miracles (I haven’t managed to get through this yet but love the principles)
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson (a more easy to digest translation of A course in Miracles)
- Bhagavad Gita: There are various translations. The one I have is by Stephen Mitchell
- The Mirror of Yoga and The Art of Yoga both by Richard Freeman
- The Subtle Body by Cyndi Dale
- The Yoga Sutras: The translation I have is by Swami Satchidananda
- The Tree of Yoga by BKS Iyengar
- Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
- Eleonor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Illussions the adventures of a reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach
- Veronika decides to die by Paulo Coelh0
- Yoga Rocks: https://www.yogaholidaysgreece.comMy favourite place in the whole World! Love, love, love….
- Samahita Retreat: https://samahitaretreat.com
I really like Glo: https://www.yogaglo.com to support a home practice. It’s a little on the pricey side… but there’s an abundance of styles of practice and different teachers. You can have a free trial too so it’s worth a look.
Faithfully Me x
+353 (0)86 669 8588
FaceBook: Faithfully Alison